4. GLSL settings
- Enable: Lights
- Enable: Shaders
- Enable: Shadows
- Enable: Environment Lighting
- Enable: Ramps
- Enable: Nodes
- Enable: Extra Textures
- GLSL settings appear only when the Render Engine: Blender Game is selected
5. Use the UV/Image Editor to open the animated texture
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Open
- An animated texture is a series of time lapse frames that have been joined together into one image.
- Animate_CandleFlame.PNG has 10 time lapse frames. 2 Rows. 5 Columns. If I'd wanted I could have had more rows and/or columns. Or less.
- I'm using an animated texture named Animate_CandleFlame.png
- Download: Animate_CandleFlame.PNG
6. Add a Plane.
- 3D View menu >> Add >> Mesh >> Plane
- For this tutorial, I'm animating a candle flame on a Plane