25. UV Unwrap the Plane
- 3D View >> Select Plane
- 3D View menu >> Mode box >> Edit Mode
- 3D View menu >> Select >> (De)select All >> Select All
- 3D View menu >> Mesh >> UV Unwrap >> Reset
- Because this is a Plane with one Face, we can UV Unwrap it using Reset.
- You don't have to use Reset to UV Unwrap it. You can UV Unwrap it any way you want.
26. UV Map to Baked_Texture
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Select >> (De)Select All >> Select All
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Image List >> Baked_Texture
- Move vertices as needed
- Baked_Texture is the blank texture we created to hold the baked texture.
27. Bake Mode: Textures
- Properties menu >> Render button >> Bake tab >> Bake Mode list >> Textures
- Bake Mode: Textures combines the textures. It doesn't include the light/shadows.
- Bake Mode: Full Render combines the textures. It includes light/shadows.