5. Add a Keyboard Sensor to Cam1
- Logic Editor >> Sensors >> Add Sensor >> Keyboard
- The logic bricks don't have to be attached to the active camera. They can be attached to any object.
6. Keyboard Sensor: Key C
- Keyboard Sensor >> Key: Select 1st key box
- Press a key >> C key
- For this tutorial, I am going to use the C key to change from Cam1 to Cam2 and back
- The 1st key box will be blank until you click on it
7. Controllers: Open State Panel
- Logic menu >> Controllers >> State Panel Plus button (+)
- State Mask Groups lets us use just one key to switch from Cam1 to Cam2 and back.
- The State Panel allows us to show and hide the different State Mask Groups.