11. Change Scene Actuator to Set Camera
- Scene Actuator >> Mode >> Set Camera
- Set Camera lets you change to a new camera in game
- The new camera becomes the active camera in game
12. Select Cam2 from Camera Object list
- Camera Object list >> Cam2
- Cam1 is the default active camera
- When the C key is pressed we want to change the active camera to Cam2
13. Add a State Actuator
- Logic Editor >> Actuators >> Add Actuator >> State Actuator
- The State Actuator lets us change State Mask Groups.
- Using State Mask Groups lets us use one key to switch from Cam1 to Cam2. Cam2 to Cam1. Etc.