14. State Actuator >> Operation: Set State
- State Actuator >> Operation: Set State
- Set State is used to switch from one State Mask Group to another.
15. Select State Mask Group 2
- Select State Mask Group 2
- We want to set the State Actuator to switch to State Mask Group 2
16. Connect Logic Bricks
- Keyboard Sensor >> And Controller >> Set Camera Actuator and State Actuator
- To connect logic bricks, pull the 'wire' from a logic brick output to a logic brick input.
- When you connect an Actuator and/or Sensor to a Controller, they become a part of the Controller's State Mask Group.