26. State Actuator >> Select State Mask Group 1
- State Actuator >> Select State Mask Group 1
- When the C key is pressed, we want to switch back to State Mask Group 1.
- We are creating a simple loop switching back and forth between State Mask Group 1 and State Mask Group 2.
- If we had more cameras, we would add more State Mask Groups to the loop.
27. Connect Logic Bricks
- Keyboard Sensor >> And Controller >> Set Camera Actuator and State Actuator
- To connect logic bricks, pull the 'wire' from a logic brick output to a logic brick input.
- When you connect an Actuator and/or Sensor to a Controller, they become a part of that Controller's State Mask Group.
28. Make State Mask Group 1 visible
- Controllers >> State Mask Group Panel >> Visible >> State Mask Group 1 button
- The Game Engine (started inside Blender 3D) will start with the State Mask Group that is visible.