1. Open the blend you want to use as a library. Select a game object.
- 3D View >> Select game object
- A library blend can hold models, textures, python code, etc.
- A library blend is linked to the main game blend.
- The main game blend can load models, textures, python code, etc. from the linked library blend.
2. Create a group
- Properties menu >> Object button >> Groups tab >> + (plus) button
- A group can contain just one model or dozens
3. Give the group a unique name
- Properties menu >> Object button
- Groups tab >> Text box