4. If needed, add more game objects to the group.
- Select another game object to add
- Properties menu >> Object button >> Groups tab >> Add to Group button
- Select group from list
- For this tutorial, I have two game objects in my Group. PalmTree-Trunk and PalmTree-Fronds.
5. Set the center of the group
- Properties menu >> Object button
- Groups tab >> X number field >> Y number field >> Z number field
- When you add a group from a linked Library, the group center is added at the 3D cursor location in your main game blend.
- Group centers are set using World Coordinates.
- For this tutorial, I am using the base of the Palm Tree as the group center. The base is located at World Coordinates [ 2.0, 2.0, 0.0]
6. Save library blend. Open main blend. Select Link from menu
- Info Menu >> File >> Link