4. Enable GLSL settings
- Properties menu >> Render button >> Shading tab
- Enable Shaders
- Enable Shadows
- Enable Lights
- Enable Color Management
- Enable Ramps
- Enable Nodes
- Enable Extra Textures
- GLSL settings appear only when the Render Engine: Blender Game is selected
5. Add a Plane to be used as the mirror
- 3D View menu >> Add >> Mesh >> Plane
- For this tutorial, I'm using a plane as my mirror.
- You don't have to use a plane. You can use any game object that has a mesh.
6. Give the Plane a unique name
- Properties menu >> Object button >> Name box >> Mirror
- For this tutorial, I will be naming it Mirror.