16. Texture Mapping Coordinates: UV
- Properties menu >> Texture button >> Mapping tab >> Coordinates: UV
- We will be UV unwrapping the model and using Blender's UV/Image Editor to UV map the textures to it
17. Select the UV Map: Mirror_UV
- Properties menu >> Texture button >> Mapping tab >> Map
- UV Map List >> Mirror_UV
- We will use the UV map we created in Step 7 to apply the Texture to the game object
18. UV Unwrap the Plane
- 3D View >> Select Plane named Mirror
- 3D View menu >> Mode box >> Edit Mode
- 3D View menu >> Select >> Select/Deselect All >> Select All
- 3D View menu >> Mesh >> UV Unwrap >> Reset
- Because this is a Plane with one Face, we can UV Unwrap it using Reset.
- There are other ways to UV Unwrap it but this is the easiest.