23. Open Mirror.txt in the Text Editor
- Text Editor >> Text >> Open
Mirror.txt is a python script I wrote.
The script is available for download as a text file because some Internet Providers don't allow the downloading of the script as a python file.
24. Rename to Mirror.py
- Text Editor menu >> Name box
- You don't have to rename it
- You can leave it as Mirror.txt
25. Select the game object being used as your mirror
- 3D View >> Select the game object
26. Add an Always Sensor
- Logic Editor >> Sensors >> Add Sensor >> Always
- Activate TRUE level triggering (pulse mode)
- Mirror.py has to run every frame