21. UV/Image Editor: Select Movie_Curtain.jpg
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Image List >> Movie_Curtain.jpg
- Movie_Curtain.jpg is in the Image List because we opened it earlier in Blender 3D (Step 13).
- If you want to use a different image, use the Open tab.
22. UV/Image Editor: Make Movie_UV the active UV Map
- UV/Image Editor >> UV Map List box >> Movie_UV
- Movie_UV is in the UV Map List because we created it earlier in Blender 3D (Step 16).
23. 3D View: UV Unwrap the Plane
- 3D View menu >> Edit Mode
- Mesh >> UV Unwrap >> Unwrap
- Because this is a Plane with one Face, we can UV Unwrap it using Unwrap.
24. UV/Image Editor: UV map unwrapped image to plane
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Select >> Select/Deselect All
- Move UV vertices as needed
25. Add Movie.txt to Text Editor
- Text Editor >> Text >> Open
Movie.txt is a python script I wrote.
The script is available for download as a text file (Movie.txt) because some Internet Providers don't allow the downloading of the script as a python file (Movie.py).