28. Select the Plane. Edit Mode
- 3D View >> Select Plane
- Edit Mode:
3D View menu >> Mode box >> Edit Mode
- Select All:
3D View menu >> Select >> (De)select All
- You have to be in edit mode to UV Unwrap a mesh
29. Make Color_UV the active UV Map
- UV/Image Editor >> UV Map List box >> Color_UV
- We are going to use Color_UV to uv map Tile_ColorMap.png to the plane.
30. Select Tile_ColorMap.png in the UV/Image Editor
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Image List >> Tile_ColorMap.png
- Tile_ColorMap.png and Tile_NormalMap.png are in the Image List because we used them as textures.
- If you want to use a different image, use the Open tab.