4. Enable GLSL settings
- Enable Shaders
- Enable Shadows
- Enable Lights
- Enable Ramps
- Enable Nodes
- Enable Extra Textures
- GLSL settings appear only when the Render Engine: Blender Game is selected.
5. Add the object to be normal mapped
- 3D View menu >> Add >> Mesh >> Plane
- For this tutorial, a Plane is being normal mapped.
6. Add an empty UV Map
- Properties menu >> Object Data button >> UV Maps tab >> Plus (+) button
- We will be adding two UV maps.
- The first UV map will hold the position of the texture on the game object.
- The second UV Map will hold the position of the normal map on the game object.