34. Enter the unique name you gave the material
- Logic Editor >> Properties tab >> Property Value box
- The name of our material is Screen
35. Add a second game property to Monitor
- Logic Editor menu >> View >> Properties
- Properties tab >> Add Game Property button
- We are adding the camera name as a game property.
- This way we can use one (and only one) python script for ALL of the Render To Texture objects in the game.
36. Second Property Name: camera -- Property Type: String
- Logic Editor >> Properties tab >> Property Name: camera
- Logic Editor >> Properties tab >> Property Type: String
- The string Game Property must be named camera.
- The code in RenderToTexture.py looks for a string Game Property named camera.