19. Create an empty UV Map
- Properties menu >> Object Data >> UV Maps >> + button
- A UV Map lets you position the texture on the game object.
20. Give the UV Map a unique name
- Properties menu >> Object Data >> UV Maps >> Name box
- Double click to rename
- I am naming my UV Map: Monitor_UV
21. Texture Mapping Coordinates: UV
- Properties menu >> Texture button >> Mapping tab >> Coordinates: UV
- We are going to use the UV Map we just created to position the video from the security camera on the monitor screen.