25. UV Map the Plane to the image
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Image List >> SecurityMonitor.JPG
- UV/Image Editor menu >> Select >> (De)select All
- Select all of the vertices
- Move vertices as needed.
26. UV Unwrap the Plane named Monitor
- 3D View >> Select Plane named Monitor
- 3D View menu >> Mode box >> Edit Mode
- 3D View menu >> Select >> (De)select All >> Select All
- 3D View menu >> Mesh >> UV Unwrap >> Reset
- Because this is a Plane with one Face, we can UV Unwrap it using Reset
- There are other ways to UV Unwrap it
27. Open RenderToTexture.txt in the Text Editor
- Text Editor >> Text >> Open
- RenderToTexture.txt is a python script I wrote.
- Released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- Download RenderToTexture.txt
- The script is available for download as a text file because some Internet Providers don't allow the downloading of the script as a python file.