4. Viewport Shading: Texture
- 3D View menu >> Viewport Shading box >> Texture
Viewport Shading has four different settings
- Texture renders the game objects with the textures you added.
- Solid renders the game objects with the material colors. It doesn't render the textures you added.
- Wireframe renders only the edges of the game objects. It doesn't render the game objects.
- Bounding Box renders only the bounding box of the game objects. It doesn't render the game objects.
5. Add a Spotlight
- 3D View menu >> Add >> Lamp >> Spot
- In the Blender Game Engine, Spotlights and Suns are the only lamps that cast shadows.
6. Enable Spotlight Diffuse
Properties menu >> Object Data button
Lamp tab >> Diffuse checkbox