1. Render Engine: Blender Game
- Info menu >> Render Engine box >> Blender Game
- There are menus that are only available when The Blender Game render engine is selected.
2. Viewport Shading: Textured
- 3D View menu >> Viewport Shading box >> Textured
Viewport Shading has four different settings
- Texture renders the game objects with the textures you added.
- Solid renders the game objects with the material colors. It doesn't render the textures you added.
- Wireframe renders only the edges of the game objects. It doesn't render the game objects.
- Bounding Box renders only the bounding box of the game objects. It doesn't render the game objects.
3. Material Shading: GLSL
- Properties menu >> Render button >> Shading tab >> GLSL button