My Car Model
- 2706 polygons
- When your car collides with another object, the force of the collision is calculated for each polygon.
- A lot of polygons means a lot of calculations.
- Which hurts the frame rate of your game.
My Collision Box
- 68 polygons
- A collision box is a simple model of your car.
- Fewer polygons means fewer calculations are needed for each collision.
- Which means a faster framerate for your game.
Replace Mesh Actuator
- This tutorial uses the Replace Mesh Actuator to replace the Collision Box mesh with the Race Car mesh.
- It does not replace the Collision Bounds.