1. Render Engine: Blender Game
- Info menu >> Render Engine box >> Blender Game
- There are menus that are only available when the Blender Game render engine is selected.
2. Viewport Shading: Texture
- 3D View menu >> Viewport Shading box >> Texture
- Viewport Shading Texture renders the game objects with the textures you add.
3. Material Shading: GLSL
- Properties menu >> Render button >> Shading tab >> GLSL button
- Movie also works with Material Shading: Multitexture
4. Enable GLSL settings
- Properties menu >> Render button >> Shading tab
- Enable Shaders
- Enable Shadows
- Enable Lights
- Enable Ramps
- Enable Nodes
- Enable Extra Textures
- GLSL settings appear only when the Render Engine: Blender Game is selected
5. Add the object to be used as the movie screen
- 3D View menu >> Add >> Mesh >> Plane
- For this tutorial, I will be using a plane for the movie screen.
- You don't have to use a plane. You can use any game object that has a mesh.