- Info menu >> Render Engine box >> Blender Game
- There are menus that are only available when The Blender Game render engine is selected.
- Info menu >> Scene box >> + sign
- Info menu >> Scene box >> New Scene Type: New
- Render Engine: Blender Game
This scene will be used as the overlay scene.
Objects in an overlay scene are always displayed in front of objects in the main scene.
A HUD (heads-up display) with a health bar and a weapon reticle is an example of an overlay scene.
The Render Engine has to be set for each scene added.
Info menu >> Scene Text box >> Name Box
- For this tutorial, I am naming it HUD